Assure Proper Test Coverage from Business Requirement to Go Live
Test Right with Full Testing Coverage for New Changes
With requirements traceability, you can assure test coverage from business requirement to go-live. Start by defining requirements and related test plans for requested change as you monitor progress, ensuring full traceability of all changes. Ensure proper coverage by test scenarios, and monitor all test cycles, until the requirement is validated by the business, prior to release to production.
Traceability between the tests and the requirement being tested enables easy identification of the affected functions or features. With Panaya Test Dynamix, setup is a one-off task and you are good to go.
- Test managers: assure proper test case coverage from business requirements to go-live
- Change managers: gain a holistic view of any change with integrated requirements traceability capabilities.
- Audit managers: determine whether processes and standards have been kept for compliance and compatibility by looking back at the application lifecycle.
- Import your requirements or create them manually.
- Track your requirements and their related testing activities, ensuring full traceability of all your changes.
- View test execution and defect status per requirement.
- Define the relevant test plan for each requirement and manage and track the progress of all test cycles, until requirements have been validated by the business, prior to release to production.