Salesforce Impact Analysis
From calculated guesswork to change certainty
Foresee The Impact
The more complex your SFDC environment, the more difficult it becomes to foresee the impact of planned customizations and changes. With Release Dynamix, you gain a 360-degree view of the impact of change, the dependencies, and what you need to do in order to fix them. Take an innovative approach to risk mitigation and QA, so you can deliver Salesforce change projects with speed and quality.
- See the impact of change with an immediate view, and an informed estimate of the potential change including testing efforts.
- Pinpoint development needs.
- Foresee and resolve any risks associated with the change.
- Define scoped entities in RDx to generate an automatic summary report of impacted Salesforce components, as well as dependency relations.
- Once scoped items have been defined, decide which impacted customization and development components should be changed.
- View a deep analysis for every scoped entity, with detailed component dependencies including: code change highlights, usage rating, modification dates, and touchpoints to external applications.
- An auto-generated list of impacted components makes it easy to assign development and customization tasks to team members.