The decision on what NOT to automate can be as important as what should be automated.
As more enterprise IT organizations turn to test automation for accelerated, continuous delivery of change, the cost-benefit analysis of test automation becomes a burning issue. Nevertheless, a recent survey report reveals that out of the organizations that have purchased a dedicated testing solution, 54% of business process testing remains manual.
Download this eBook to uncover 5 key steps to help you evaluate and scope your SAP test automation needs:
- Identifying the most critical business processes to test
- Deciding on the right business processes to automate
- Assigning key users, transferring and capturing their knowledge
- Writing efficient, easily maintainable test cases that reflect all business process variants
- Making sure to only test the right things