Delivering end-to-end business process validation tailored for SAP
Change, whether it be business, IT or vendor driven is continuous and with that comes the continual need to test. Even with the rise of IT budgets for test spending including automation, many organizations face major bottlenecks when releasing change and still encounter critical business failures.
To avoid critical business failures, quality assurance needs to be in line with how the business runs, and testing needs to focus on end-to-end business processes. Continuous investment in optimizing code level test automation is redundant, and to ensure “business as usual”, organizations need to shift testing activities from traditional code testing to business process level testing.
Business process testing designed for SAP
Designed for your SAP environment, Panaya Test Center is an integrated end-to-end testing platform, covering the entire functional testing spectrum including Unit Testing, System Integration Testing, Regression and UAT.
With full visibility into the end-to-end SAP business processes, based on crowd wisdom of over 9000 change projects and 5 million test scripts, Panaya provides a scalable test solution to accelerate testing, creating a truly agile SAP environment.
Panaya unique advantages:
- Quick on-boarding with a user friendly, 100% SaaS, cloud-based solution that offers automatic migration of your existing test scenarios within 48 hours
- Reduction of tester's efforts and time with automated test evidence and the ability to document test runs automatically, on the ERP, web applications and all windows applications
- Maximum efficiency with effortless documentation - business process documentation can be either generated based on actual test evidences or recorded from scratch
- Better control and visibility with intuitive, real-time dashboards and reporting provided with out-of-the-box dashboards and reports to track business process testing
- Increased productivity and reduced bottlenecks with system wide defect management
- Greater testing adoption and user interaction with an easy to use interface designed for business users and business process testing.