Methodology and Solutions to Upgrade Your S/4HANA System
While many organizations are still running their ERP on SAP’s veteran platform – ECC, many others already completed their move to the newer S/4HANA platform.
Having said that, for those who were early adopters and implemented the first major S/4HANA versions between 2015 to 2017, it’s time to upgrade.
As SAP officially supports each S/4HANA version for 5 years, these early versions (1511 to 1709) are already in end-of-life (EOL) mode.
This imposes significant risks to organizations, as well as preventing them adopt newer SAP solutions and innovations introduced in the further S/4HANA versions.
Watch our webinar to learn the right methodology and solutions to upgrade your S/4HANA to a newer version.
Amit Garussi, Panaya’s Change Intelligence products leader with over 10 years of SAP domain professional expertise, will explain in this session how to:
- Pre-plan your S/4HANA upgrade project.
- Manage a successful, on time and on budget project.
- Avoid production failures due to the technical upgrade.
- Identify and introduce new processes and innovation as part of the project.
- Utilize a single platform to manage, simplify and accelerate all the project activities (development corrections, testing and more).