What Will You Do?
Panaya, a fast-growing successful company is seeking a superstar Regional Sales VP to manage an entire state of the art “Sales 2.0” process in EMEA.
The VP of Sales is responsible for managing a team of 6 Strategic account managers, converting a substantial number of enterprise opportunities into long term customers through a short and efficient sale cycle and by nurturing “C” level relationships.
As a VP you will be responsible for new revenue within the territory ensuring growth in the revenue stream.
The VP is responsible for planning, expanding, developing, and leading Panaya business in EMEA
- Meet quarterly and annual sales targets
- Build sales strategy for the region
- Analysis of revenues/products
- Strategy for growth
- Objectives and implementation schedules in alignment with the company strategy.
- Hands-on, deals closure capabilities
- Recruit, train and lead a team of Sales Reps
- Maintain executive-level relationships with strategic customers to ensure long term business expansion
- Maintain and update sales progress reports and other administrative reporting mechanisms according to agreed time frames and formats
- Interface with various departments (marketing, sales, Customer Success, finance, HR) to ensure that work processes for that specific territory segment run smoothly and are in sync
Required Qualifications & Skills
- 3-5 years of experience in sales management.
- Sales Leader with a proven track record of recruiting and building an effective sales team.
- Experience with selling SaaS complex solutions.
- 5 years of experience in direct and indirect sales to large enterprise customers, with a proven, successful track record of generating revenue and closing business.
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- Willingness to work in a global team of professionals.
- Proactive and initiative approach for building the business.
- Ability to communicate and interact with senior executives / “C” level
- Positive and energetic attitude with ambitious, upbeat, highly creative, self-motivated personality
- Willing to travel as needed
- High level of English
- Proficiency in other languages – Major advantage
Reporting to: Global EVP Sales