What Will You Do?
As a member of Panaya’s Support team, your goal will be to provide fast and friendly world-class support.
We are looking for a customer oriented person with superior communication skills and proven technical background.
Panaya’s Support team plays a key role in the organization, as we strive to become a leading provider of SaaS-based services.
- Own and maintain support requests until resolution; collaborate with other teams as needed and set customer expectations.
- Provide problems analysis and resolution for remote customers base.
- Ensure support requests are handled in a timely manner and escalated if necessary.
- Become a subject matter expert in Panaya’s SaaS products (including on premise installation components and cloud components).
- Provide accurate and timely feedback for purposes of measuring, tracking and driving continuous service level and product improvements.
Required Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree, with a minimum of 2 years of technology experience (Computer Science, Information Systems or related fields).
- At least 3 years of experience with product and/or application customers support.
- Technical knowledge and hands-on experience with Testing platforms / SAP / Oracle / Salesforce applications.
- Experience in understanding and reading logs, traces and build basic SQL queries.
- Strong Windows workstation / servers OS knowledge.
- Internet security and networking knowledge.
- High level of serviceability and customer orientation.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting capabilities and problem-solving skills.
- Strong attention to detail and self-motivation.
- Work effectively under high pressure in a business-critical environment.
- Good understanding of software development processes (ALM).
- Excellent multitasking skills and ability to prioritize tasks.
- Superior communications skills.
- Process oriented persona.
- Ability to travel to customer sites if required.
- Great team player and working effectively as part of a global team.
- Motivation to learn and grow with strong self-learning capabilities.
- Ability to see beyond regular ticket resolution and provide both process and product insights.
- Experience working with R&D and/or Sales teams.
- Experience working with Testing applications – major advantage.
- Additional languages (Spanish, Portuguese, French, German)