What Will You Do?
Panaya is a fast-growing global leader in enterprise IT software solutions.
We seek a Strategic Account Manager to join the EMEA sales team and manage an entire state of the art sales process for UK.
As of SAM you develop and maintain a long-term relationship between Panaya and designated customers to support new and expansion revenue growth. You work towards an allocated new business sales revenue target within your territory.
- Winning new logo and strategic expansion sales revenue, in line with targets
- Work on a defined customer list and coordinates
- Act as primary and overall manager of all of the activities with the customer
- Identify and cover all organizations that fall into your designated account list focusing on building a strong pipeline and closing opportunities according to quarterly and annual targets
- Build a full enterprise account plan that outlines the strategy to maximize the total account revenue
- Promote and sell the entire appropriate Panaya portfolio to the different customer stakeholders
- Re-engage with former customers and create new revenue from existing strategic customers by up-and cross-selling
- Generating and following up on leads
- Qualifying leads and prioritizing opportunities
- Work with appropriate partners, i.e. resellers, SI’s, ISV’s, technology partners, and alliances
- Work with presales, marketing, and other Lines of Business (LOBs) to maximize the return from the assigned set of accounts
Required Qualifications & Skills
- Self-starter, fast learner, and hungry for knowledge and information
- At least 5 years of experience in direct sales to large enterprise customers, with a proven, successful track record of generating revenue and closing business.
- At least 5 years of experience in sales of complex software solutions, preferably SaaS
- At least 5 years of experience in sales within the UK market.
- Ability to organize and prioritize assigned tasks.
- Excellent skills in multiple-opportunity management
- Willing to travel on a frequent basis
- Ability and willingness to be a real team player
- Working on a home office mode
Reporting to: Director of Sales & Presales EMEA