What Will You Do?
Panaya is a fast-growing global leader in enterprise IT software solutions.
We seek a Strategic Account Manager to join the Japan sales team and manage an entire state of the art sales process.
As a Strategic Account Manager, you will be responsible to reach, create and develop and maintain a long-term relationship between Panaya and designated customers to support new business within the Japan territory.
- Winning new logos and expansion sales revenue in line with targets
- Building and creating a strong pipeline and closing opportunities according to quarterly and annual targets
- Promote and sell the entire appropriate Panaya portfolio to the different customer stakeholders
- Work with partners and system integrator to penetrate the Japanese market
Required Qualifications & Skills
- At least 5 years of experience in sales within Japan market
- At least 5 years of experience in direct sales to large enterprise customers, with a proven, successful track record of generating revenue and closing business
- At least 5 years of experience in sales of complex software solutions, preferably SaaS solutions
- Fully aware of technology trends, industry standards, and terminology
- Team player, self-starter, fast learner, and hungry for knowledge and information
Reporting to: VP Sales