Solution Architect/Pre-Sales Engineer
What you get to do in this role:
- Assist the sales force in the qualification of enterprise customer needs and performing pre-demo needs analysis
- Supporting our clients and prospects with expertise about different tool related questions
- Developing, planning and conducting technical demonstrations of our solutions for prospects, existing customers and partners
- Generation of product demo scripts and scenarios and maintaining demonstration environment(s)
- Responding to Request for Information/Proposal documents
- Staying current on product developments/releases to a level required for demo and Proof of Concept
- Supporting Marketing events, user conferences, trade shows, webinars, etc.
- Staying current on competitive analyses and understanding differentiators between the company and its competitors.
- Responsible for understanding business and technical problems addressed by the products including business drivers, evolving business needs, regulations, etc.
- Represent & advocate the customer needs/challenges within Panaya
- Support the sales force to meet quarterly and yearly financial targets
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Ideally 2+ years’ experience in Pre-Sales roles
- Knowledge of ERP systems, ideally SAP and\or Oracle EBS
- Knowledge about the software development life cycle and DevOps.
- Mastery of the Sales process and trusted advisor for account representative
- You are willing to acquire all skills and knowledge to become a competent contact person for your clients
- You know how to deal with different buying influences in complex sales cycles and cover them professionally
- You are determined for success and capable to over-achieve your goals with diligence and persistence
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills to include technical and business concepts
- Understanding of and experience selling to enterprise accounts