What Will You Do?
We are seeking a Salesforce Analyst to join Panaya’s Business application team.
Providing solutions on the Salesforce platform and other related applications, creating and improving processes and day-to-day support assisting the users to maximize value from the systems.
Responsibilities & Scope of Role
- The role will have responsibility for evaluating, customizing, and implementing solutions and processes.
- Lead system changes and deployment of new requests and fixes.
- Gather requirements as well as serve as a focal point for consolidating requests and needs from different parts of the organization
- Support future deployments, document changes and processes, provide training and assist in testing solutions on the Salesforce platform with the users in all departments.
- Design and document solutions and execute within time and budget.
- Upkeep with best practices, new features, and tools available in the ecosystem to improve org efficiency and the user’s productivity
Required Qualifications & Skills
- 2+ years of Salesforce implementation, experience in designing Salesforce-based solutions including cross-department processes.
- Strong understanding of the Salesforce platform capabilities, best practices, data modeling & architecture, permissions management, experience in working with flows.
- Experience with Lightning and Lightning App Builder.
- Salesforce Administrator certification preferred.
- Service-oriented with high importance of working with a variety of customers worldwide.
- Fluent in English (high-level communication abilities required).
- B.Sc. degree specializing in an Information system or equivalent.
- Fast learner, able to work independently as well as in a team.
- Strong sense of responsibility and self-motivation.
- Find creative solutions to complex challenges of the business, be a problem solver.
- Detailed-oriented with the ability to perform and maintain system configurations.
- Able to create documentation of requirements, business \ technical design, and test plans.