What Will You Do?
Do you have the ability to stand out and differentiate yourself from the rest of the pack? If you’ve got a sales hunger and desire to learn, succeed and attack your territory, then let’s talk!
Panaya is in search for a one-of-a-kind Sales Development Representative.
In this role, you will focus on driving revenue growth by generating new business opportunities to support the sales funnel.
A successful SDR is a self-starter, has excellent telephone/communication skills, is well organized, able to multi-task, and comfortable contacting and speaking with IT and Decision Makers over the phone.
Required Qualifications & Skills
- At least 3 years of experience in Sales Development roles.
- Experience from SW companies / SaaS – Must
- Experience in ERP software enterprise – Major advantage
- Drive to succeed and a proven ability to be resilient and overcome challenges.
- Tons of energy, passion, excitement and enthusiasm.
- Spanish speaker – Major advantage
- Booking Introduction Calls for our Enterprise AE’s and Strategic Account Managers
- Master and deliver the Panaya value proposition and differentiation points.
- Manage, Triage and disposition all MQL’s (Marketing Qualified Leads).
- Accurately log, track, and maintain records using Salesforce.
- Establish, develop and grow new business relationships with influential contacts.
- Focus on understanding an organizations business drivers, challenges, pain points.
- Align with Inside & Field Account Executives to effectively devise territory plans.
- Follow a clear and defined Qualification Process.
- Occasion travel for customer events, training and/or meetings may be required.
Panaya, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Panaya, Inc. does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations