What Will You Do?
Do you have the ability to stand out and differentiate yourself from the rest of the pack? If you’ve got a sales hunger and desire to learn, succeed and attack your territory, then let’s talk!
Panaya is in search for a one-of-a-kind Sales Development Representative.
In this role, you will focus on driving revenue growth by generating new business opportunities to support the sales funnel for NAM & LATAM
A successful SDR is a self-starter, has excellent telephone/communication skills, is well organized, able to multi-task, and comfortable contacting and speaking with IT and Decision Makers over the phone.
Required Qualifications & Skills
- At least 3 years of experience in Sales Development roles.
- Experience from SW companies / SaaS – Must
- Experience in ERP software enterprise – Major advantage
- Drive to succeed and a proven ability to be resilient and overcome challenges.
- Tons of energy, passion, excitement and enthusiasm.
- Spanish – Full proficiency
- English – Full proficiency
- Booking Introduction Calls for our Enterprise AE’s and Strategic Account Managers
- Master and deliver the Panaya value proposition and differentiation points.
- Manage, Triage and disposition all MQL’s (Marketing Qualified Leads).
- Accurately log, track, and maintain records using Salesforce.
- Establish, develop and grow new business relationships with influential contacts.
- Focus on understanding an organizations business drivers, challenges, pain points.
- Align with Inside & Field Account Executives to effectively devise territory plans.
- Follow a clear and defined Qualification Process.
- Occasion travel for customer events, training and/or meetings may be required.
- Work days: Monday – Friday, US hours.