What Will You Do?
Panaya, a fast-growing successful company is seeking a superstar Regional Sales VP to manage an entire state of the art “Sales 2.0” process in the Americas .
The RVP Sales is responsible for managing a team of 6 Strategic account managers, converting a substantial number of enterprise opportunities into long term customers through a short and efficient sale cycle and by nurturing “C” level relationships.
As a RVP you will be responsible for new revenue within the territory ensuring growth in revenue stream.
The RVP is responsible for planning, expanding, developing, and leading Panaya business in AMR
- Meet quarterly and annual sales targets
- Build sales strategy for the region
- Analysis of revenues/products
- Strategy for growth
- Objectives and implementation schedules in alignment with the company strategy.
- Hands-on, deals closure capabilities
- Recruit, train and lead a team of Sales Reps
- Maintain executive level relationships with strategic customers to ensure long term business expansion
- Maintain and update sales progress reports and other administrative reporting mechanisms according to agreed time frames and formats
- Interface with various departments (marketing, sales, Customer Success, finance, HR) to ensure that work processes for that specific territory / segment run smoothly and are in sync
Required Qualifications & Skills
- 3-5 years of experience in sales management.
- Sales Leader with a proven track record of recruiting and building effective sales team.
- Experience with selling SaaS complex solutions.
- 5 years of experience in direct and indirect sales to large enterprise customers, with proven, successful track record of generating revenue and closing business.
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- Willingness to work in a global team of professionals.
- Proactive and initiative approach for building the business.
- Ability to communicate and interact with senior executives / “C” level
- Positive and energetic attitude with ambitious, upbeat, highly creative, self-motivated personality
- Willing to Travel as needed
Reporting to: General Manager AMR
Panaya, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Panaya, Inc. does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations