The product marketing manager will be responsible for developing and executing marketing plans for new products and solutions. The role will include market understanding, trends analysis, driving market research and thought leadership, sales enablement and training, analyst briefings, media briefings, speaking opportunities in conferences and events, and lead generation activities.
- End-to-end ownership of new products/solutions market launch (concept, development, roll out, adoption)
- Drive market research and develop thought leadership (work with external research firms to conduct surveys and other research and obtain key data points and factoids that can help promote our solutions)
- Sales tools and collateral – value prop, messaging, positioning, competitive intelligence
- Sales Training – educating and motivating the field
- Collaboration with Product Management on product strategy, product road map and product go to market
- Close collaboration with Sales and Pre-Sales teams on regional and customer events and preparations of customer workshops