What Will You Do?
We are looking for a Product Marketing Manager to join our marketing growing team.
As a Marketing Manager at Panaya, you’ll be responsible for transforming technical product capabilities into compelling narratives that drive new sales, brand awareness and product usage.
The primary responsibility is to create effective marketing programs, developing collaterals to promote Panaya solutions, and writing engaging content to raise brand awareness and generate leads. You will work closely with the Product team understand what the latest product updates are and how they should be promoted to the audience. Ultimately, you should be able to oversee marketing content initiatives to ensure customer engagement, brand consistency and a positive customer experience.
About The Role
- Convert product value proposition to tangible Sales and thought leadership content.
- Produce high-quality content, including: Blog posts, web pages, white papers, videos, brochures, presentations, infographics.
- Collaborate and engage with customers to create customer stories and facilitate webinars and conference sessions.
- Go-to-Market and Product Launches: collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders including product, sales, CSMs to plan and execute go-to-market strategies for product launches.
- Drive market research and develop thought leadership assets.
- Collaboration with Product Management on product strategy, product road map and product go to market.
- Sales Enablement and Product Training: collaborate with Product and Pre-Sale to formulate and execute sales strategy plans to drive growth for our products.
- Invests time researching our main competitors, their messaging and marketing approach and proposing counter measures.
Required Qualifications & Skills
Ideal Candidate Must Have
- 3+ years’ experience in product marketing, technical marketing, or digital content
- hands-on experience in developing high quality marketing collaterals for SaaS Solutions (incl. campaigns, roll out, webinars and etc.)
- Strategic thinking – ability to transform technology into clear business proposition.
- Self-starter, team player and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Creative and influencing – ability to create succinct, relevant, innovative and clear ways of communicating.
- Ability to navigate and build relationships with a global network of stakeholders and flourish in a matrix environment and influence peers and indirect reports.
- Experience in content writing
- True native fluency in English with exemplary communications skills
It Would Be Awesome If You Also Had
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in marketing, communications, business or another related field
- Product marketing experience in the ERP space or Automation domain
- Organizational and project management experience
- A great sense of humor
Reporting to: Chief Marketing Officer