What Will You Do?
The product marketing manager will be responsible for developing and executing marketing plans for new products and solutions. The role will include market understanding, trends analysis, driving market research and thought leadership, sales enablement and training, analyst briefings, media briefings, speaking opportunities in conferences and events, and lead generation activities.
- End-to-end ownership of new products/solutions market launch (concept, development, roll out, adoption)
- Drive market research and develop thought leadership (work with external research firms to conduct surveys and other research and obtain key data points and factoids that can help promote our solutions)
- Sales tools and collateral – value prop, messaging, positioning, competitive intelligence
- Sales Training – educating and motivating the field
- Collaboration with Product Management on product strategy, product road map and product go to market
- Close collaboration with Sales and Pre-Sales teams on regional and customer events and preparations of customer workshops
Required Qualifications & Skills
- Strategic thinking – ability to transform technology into clear business proposition
- Self-starter, team player and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Creative and influencing – ability to create succinct, relevant, innovative and clear ways of communicating
- Ability to navigate and build relationships with a global network of stakeholders and flourish in a matrix environment and influence peers and indirect reports
- 3+ years in Marketing, Strategy, Sales, Business roles, or product management
- Product marketing experience in the B2B SaaS domain – Advantage
- hands-on experience in building marketing campaigns, roll out, leading webinars, etc.
- Native English speaker – Must
- experience in content writing/overseeing
- Salesforce experience
- Good understanding of Salesforce ecosystem
- Knowledge in Marketo and Oktopost.
Reporting to: Chief Marketing Officer