We are looking for an experienced Oracle Products Evangelist to lead the Oracle Products line at Panaya, the one that walked a thousand miles in Oracle customer shoes.
As Product Manager, you will report to Director of ERP Products and be responsible for leading Oracle Product Domain as well as the Infrastructure Platform.
You will own the product vision, strategy, pricing and roadmap, as well as day-to-day product development activities, to ensure solution deliverable are constantly driven for business growth, focused on customer needs.
In this role, you will work with various interfaces, including R&D, UX, Marketing, Sales Enablement, all Field functions and Strategic Customers.
- Own (hands-on) Panaya Oracle domain, both inbound and outbound activities.
- Develop and refine the product vision, strategy and execution for Panaya’s Oracle solutions, driven by market trends, total addressable market and Oracle future strategy, its eco-system and business environment of our clients. You will be responsible for the Oracle Cloud and co-exist strategy, formulate Business Case, Go-to-Market and Competitive Analysis for the Oracle IT Management domain.
- Work closely with field functions to develop and execute effective go-to-market plans including working with marketing, sales, pre-sales, and sales enablement, to ensure clear communication end enable ongoing business.
- Own (hands-on) Panaya Infrastructure platform, to ensure state of the art technology investments roadmap. You will work with RnD Infrastructure group, RnD Architects and management.
- Driving with R&D and UX on product definition, guide development activities, and define priorities to drive excellent deliverable execution.
- Prioritize backlog based on ROI, solid business justification, together with the Director of Product.
- Monitor product adoption and business performance, working closely with the Sales and Customer Success management team.