What Will You Do?
Panaya is seeking a talented results-driven marketing mind to join our team. You will be responsible for building scalable processes to generate leads from webinars, virtual summits, workshops, and special programs & generate engagements by applying inbound marketing tactics such as email and social media in order to convert to SQLs. You will be working in a fast-paced environment managing multiple projects at once, which involve stakeholders across the company.
- Create the strategy and manage end-to-end top of funnel marketing campaigns that increase the potential sales opps (webinars, virtual summits, workshops, special programs, etc with 3rd vendors or as self-hosted events)
- Develop the strategy for nurturing our leads through a mix of inbound tactics.
- Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management.
- Create and implement new projects and creative ideas that help improve customer conversion rates.
- Ensure marketing projects are delivered as scheduled and within budget to the best possible quality standards.
- Synchronize between the different project stakeholders across all deliverables and timelines.
- Working 3rd party vendors’ collaborations to drive new leads and awareness of different marketing activities.
- Communicate in an effective and professional way with customers, influencers and stakeholders in and outside of the company.
Required Qualifications & Skills
- +2 years’ experience with B2B project management
- Data-driven by nature and understand how to measure marketing business impact throughout the funnel.
- Hands-on experience with virtual marketing events, webinars, content creation, emails and marketing automation.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with Salesforce, Marketo, Asana, JIRA, MS-Project is a plus
- Creative and out of the box thinking.
- Strong project management and communication skills
- Great team player
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Communications, or related field, or equivalent work experience required.