Marketing Program Manager
- The marketing program manager will report to the Product Marketing Managers.
- Faciliate and manage B2B marketing programs from our marketing calendar in Marketo for email campaigns, event promotion, event follow up, drip email nurture series, webinars, and content.
- Work closely with content and design teams to create landing pages for webinar registration and content.
- Maintain marketing database segmentation to ensure any communications delivered are relevant to the audience receiving them.
- Work closely with product marketing on mapping marketing database segmentation to personas.
- Ensure all Marketo programs are linked to salesforce.com campaigns to ensure accurate campaign ROI tracking.
- Analyze email, webinar, and campaign performance with an eye towards continuous improvement, and sharing insights across the team.
- Facilitate a marketing program retrospective following completion of each marketing program.
- Work with external resources on delivery of video, audio or graphic assets
- Create email and landing page split tests to improve the team’s understanding of what subject lines, headers, images, copy, and calls-to-action are most effective.
- Document all processes and update management as needed.
- Excellent spoken and written English.
- Able to understand our audience of developers and IT leaders.
- You are obsessed with marketing and a self starter.
- Power user of marketing automation software (Marketo or Hubspot preferred).
- Power user of CRM software (Salesforce).
- Experience working in a B2B software marketing team.
- Proficiency in MS Excel or Google Sheets.