What Will You Do?
Panaya is growing its EMEA business and currently seeking a highly driven Inside Sales Account Executive to join our expanding Sales team.
The ideal candidate will have a demonstrable track record of new business pipeline generation over the phone/remote within an Enterprise capacity and closing opportunities directly.
The position is based at Panaya Israel HQ.
- Manage sales funnel from lead generation to PO execution
- Work with SD to build pipeline, while also generating your own pipeline
- Establish, develop and grow your pipeline on line (inside sales)
- Focus on understanding an organization’s business drivers, challenges, pain points and how Panaya solution map to these.
- Facilitate internal resources necessary to further sales cycle such as Executives, Presales, Sales Development, Product Management, Marketing etc.
- Ability to run a short sales product demonstration of the Panaya solutions – a must !
- Achieving quarterly targets and other KPI metrics
- Follow a well-defined qualification process, sales motion and closing process
- Occasional travel for training, trade shows and/or meetings might be required (post COVID19).
Required Qualifications & Skills
- 3Y minimum demonstrable track record of success within new Business Generation, Enterprise Inside Sales, including self-generated outbound leads within the Enterprise space
- Experience within the SaaS market and/or Enterprise Software.
- A thorough understanding of the sales 2.x process and have the ability to navigate effectively the sales cycles
- Outstanding Online Presentation and Demonstration skill
- Excellent listening, communications, verbal and written skills
- Self-motivated, Persistent and dependable – Must
- Able to adapt to a constantly changing environment; agile, flexibility to work extended hours during peak periods if needed.
- ERP and/or Testing domain knowledge is a definite plus
- Native English speaker – Must
- French and/or German – Full proficiency
- Additional European Language (French, German, Spanish) is an advantage
- workdays: Monday – Friday