What Will You Do?
As the Global Sales Training Manager, you will create sales education programs for the sales and Sales Development teams, create sales materials, work with the sales team on improving their performance, and initiate new activities to increase sales effectiveness.
You will report to the Sales Enablement Director.
What You’ll Do:
- Build and deliver sales training from new hire to ongoing training
- Create written content for the sales team to use and to educate them
- Manage the sales enablement content repository and ensure that all information is easily and readily accessible
- Spend time in the field with sales managers and reps to understand the “field reality” and build deliverables accordingly
Required Qualifications & Skills
- Experience in sales- preferred
- Ability to develop training material that is tightly coupled with the buying process and market understanding
- Solid knowledge of and experience in instructional design, eLearning, and social learning concepts- preferred
- Strong project management skills
- Proven ability to develop and execute virtual and instructor-led programs and training
Experience & Education:
- Excellent communication and presentation skills. Highly articulate with marketing and business acumen.
- Strong project management, planning, and coordination; including tracking and reporting on a complex set of readiness initiatives and training initiatives
- Prior Panaya Domain or SAP/Oracle experience – a considerable advantage
- Team-player with strong interpersonal skills
- Exceptional written and verbal English skills
- Experience with utilizing or deploying a Learning Management System (LMS)- preferred
- 1-3 years’ experience in sales or in training in global high-tech companies