Come revolutionize with us!
Panaya is looking for an experienced Front-End Architect/Full stack Technology leader that will join our company.
The Front-End Architect/Full stack Technology leader will be responsible for leading and managing our FE technologies during a critical phase of modernization of the company’s technology.
Who you are?
You are passionate about leading with creativity, infuse technology and can lead change and integrate new cutting-edge FE technologies, that will be massively used by top enterprise companies all over the world.
Talking about technology, SW design and best implementation makes you tick.
And you always, and we mean always, want to improve, yourself and others.
Who we are?
Panaya’s solution is revolutionizing the world of packaged applications. We deliver solutions that help enterprises introduce changes that are fast and risk free – based on our state-of-the-art Impact Analysis algorithms and smart testing platform. We are using ideas from various areas in computer science, including static code analysis, distributed computing, data mining, and NLP.
Our SaaS platform, built using Java technologies, includes a multi-tenant enterprise web front with a strong emphasis on scalability, robustness, security, and a powerful distributed backend.
Panaya was selected as one of the best HiTech companies to work at in Israel, in DUN’S 100 top companies for 2019, and was awarded by Gartner and Forrester.
What will you be doing with us?
· Provide visionary leadership for FE technologies. You will define the future target architecture of the FE technologies within Panaya products.
· Own FE development processes. You will direct and oversee all FE technologies and development processes including choosing the correct FE technologies, solution design, implementation and production deployment.
· Support UI/UX methodologist. You will be working with UI/UX expert and designers in order to maximize and optimize the user experience of our end users.
· Maintain a successful FE engineering culture. You will be responsible for enhance and maintain winning engineering culture by scanning new FE technologies and integrate them in our solutions.
What you need to succeed:
· B.Sc./M.Sc. in Computer Science or elite IDF technology unit graduate
· At least 10+ years of experience in software development positions
· Proven record of leading technical changes and determining future architecture
· High Engineering standards.
· Hands on approach – must have the ability to lead an abstract idea to full implementation
· Can serve as a technology mentor for developers
· Agile thinking
· Familiar with SOLID principles and JS fundamentals
· Excellent communication skills
· Great interpersonal skills
· Great English
· Can lead without authority in a matrix organization
· Ability to lead and drive complicated tasks and activities in a fast pace environment
· Able to plan, execute and implement new technologies from market analysis through successful production implementation
· Experience synchronizing and leading cross organization technological projects with other R&D groups
Good to have (But not must):
· Experience leading a small development team that consist of FE and BE, full stack developers
· People management, experience managing at direct reports (Developers) as well as lead as part of matrix organization
· Previous experience in SaaS B2B company – an advantage
· Backend: Spring, JPA (Hibernate), ElasticSearch, MySql, Java, node.js).
· Aws, Git, Maven, Jenkins.
Apply For This Job