What Will You Do?
The Sales Development Director will focus on managing a global team of Sales Development Representatives and lead them to successful prospecting new business opportunities from top global Enterprise companies. This team is focused on prospecting and pitching our solutions to key stakeholders over the phone, develop strong client relationships, launch new solutions, and generate sales opportunities
The Director will work with marketing and sales departments in acquiring new leads and nurturing existing opportunities in the sales funnel process.
He/she will also need strong communication, people, and system building skills to lead top-notch performance among the Sales Development team as well as a team with client-facing senior management to ensure that our funnel mechanics, processes, and tools are world-class.
The position based in Israel.
- Lead and nurture a global SDR team.
- Drive quota achievement of the global team by focusing on sales qualified opportunities
- Build a sales development framework that aligned with the company’s strategic direction and convert it into the pipeline.
- Build and execute outbound campaigns per solution and per account
- Analyze prospects needs and uncover business challenges
- Manage lead transition and follow up activity to ensures positive outcomes
- Deliver ongoing weekly reporting and analysis to the leadership team
- Build and drive deep data analysis on top global companies identified as strategic utilizing top information tools and robust qualification and follow-through processes.
- Work closely with RVPs to reach regional goals.
- Ensure SDRs develop and maintain effective territory plans to maximize and leverage phone time, including pre-call planning, adhering to territory hours and metrics, and customizing scripts to market segments and prospect type.
- Provide recommendations on marketing efforts based on feedback from prospects and customers.
- Training and developing the SDRs (incl. building a consistent training plan)
- Keep up with market trends and best practices, including new technologies and resources.
Required Qualifications & Skills
- Strategic, results-driven, structured, and data-oriented
- 5+ years’ experience in sales development or inside sales or sales in the Enterprise Software space, preferably in SaaS
- 3+ years of SDR people management experience
- Strong cold calling and qualification skills with a proven track record in exceeding quota
- Experience and confidence in prospecting and communicating with senior-level executives
- Ability to work in a team-goal oriented environment, and interact with multiple stakeholders
- Excellent knowledge of sales development, lead generation practices and principles
- Experience with SDR enablement, training and on-boarding new hires
- Ability to proactively recommend ideas and execute on planned activities
- Strong organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
- Salesforce experience – MUST
- Understanding and experience in SaaS
- Self-motivated and driven
Reporting to: Chief Marketing Officer