What Will You Do?
We are looking for an experienced demand-generation leader to develop and execute Panaya’s global demand generation strategy. We are re-building our marketing team and demand generation strategy, and you will have a direct impact team’s structure and performance. You are a results-driven and data-driven leader who brings a strong sales orientation and a deep understanding of what it takes to build a demand organization (incl. targets, metrics, budgets, channels, and team structure).
In this role, you will be responsible for creating a predictable and scalable sales pipeline, supporting the company’s growth, by developing a deep understanding of our industry, customers, buyer’s journey, product, and USPs. You will orchestrate all our demand-generation efforts, including campaigns, digital, SEO, SEM, and ABM while optimizing our lead to sales interlock.
The ideal candidate is a ‘full-stack’ marketer that brings a rare mix of strategic, big-picture thinking, and hands-on execution. You love collaborating with your team and aligning with sales to develop innovative and effective programs that achieve lofty yet realistic goals.
You inspire everyone around you with your can-do attitude and scrappy determination. If this is you? Read on!
About The Role
- Full ownership over strategy, planning, and execution of digital advertising and paid search programs
- Implement inbound and outbound campaigns, including email marketing, SEO, SEM, display, webinars, industry publications, events, social media.
- Plan, execute and measure experiments and conversion tests.
- Identify critical conversion points and drop off points and optimize the funnels
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs) on a regular basis
- Collaborate with the sales team to ensure proper lead management, routing, scoring, and quality
- Work closely with the SDR team to ensure seamless lead to sales conversion
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize the user experience
- Build a team of high-performing individuals that you recruit, motivate, mentor, and develop.
- Collaborates with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluates emerging marketing technologies
Required Qualifications & Skills
The ideal candidate has experience in a fast-growing company, including both hands-on and managerial experience owning demand gen and proficiency with all forms of marketing automation, advertising, inbound, and ABM. We are looking for a self-starter, smart, driven, and creative individual who enjoys constantly iterating to generate successful results.
- 7+ years of marketing experience in driving B2B demand generation.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience as a team leader.
- Demonstrated ability to lead directly and through influence to drive the execution of a strategy.
- Track record of translating a go-to-market strategy into the appropriate portfolio of digital & demand generation strategies and tactics.
- Proficiency with the marketing stack’s different components, including digital, analytics, paid channels, ABM, with specific knowledge of Salesforce and marketing automation (HubSpot/Marketo/Pardot).
- Hands-on technical proficiency, especially within Marketo and SFDC; in this role, you’ll own the complete tech stack and manage the implementation and adoption of new tools as business needs evolve.
- A combination of a quantified and scientific approach for demand-gen with a creative and empirical marketing approach.
- Great communication skills, possessing the ability to pitch and sell ideas
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience; Master’s degree is a plus