What Will You Do?
Panaya is seeking for a high-energy, experienced Global Alliances and Partnerships Director. You will play a key role in driving our Partnerships and Alliances strategy and programs.
As Strategic Alliances Director, you will be primarily responsible for developing and nurturing Panaya’s technology and indirect sales channels partnerships, to increase the sale of Panaya’s SaaS Change Intelligence Solutions to ERP and CRM IT organizations, and supporting overall channel ecosystem and partner programs.
Your greatest asset is your background of experience working with the SAP&Oracle Partner and System Integrators Ecosystem.
You will generate new business through building a reseller/referral partners and alliances network by collaborating with the Product, Finance, Marketing and Sales teams to enhance and optimize our joint GTM solutions, develop Partner Kits and enable GTM teaming for demand-gen and sales.
This role will drive success that will be measured in go-to-market activities with a focus on new pipeline, revenue, market share gains, and overall competitiveness.
You are expected to be a hands-on business leader responsible for executing on all aspects of the business relationship with each partner including recruiting, qualifying, onboarding, selling “through the partner” and “to the partner”, pipeline reporting, win/loss reporting. You will also carry a dollar sales target and will work very closely with the company management team. You will need to maintain a deep understanding of Panaya’s technology offerings and articulate Products and Solutions value propositions.
The Global Alliances and Partnerships Director will report to the Executive Vice President of Product.
This is a key and strategic role that requires a balance of strategy with a strong roll-up your sleeves and ‘get it done’ mentality.
The candidate should be an execution-focused team player that displays maturity, commands trust and inspires confidence; with excellent people and technical skills and the ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Manage the channel partners’ go to market relationship, engagement strategy and alignment at all levels of Panaya/
- Drive business alignment and scale strategic technology partnerships with effective go-to-market teaming to source or influence new customer engagements.
- Understand the resellers and technology partners’ business objectives, go-to-market approach, channels, and use this insight to build and execute a partnership strategy focused on driving customer engagements and new sales.
- Understand who the key decision makers and influencers are at the strategic partner, find areas for highest impact to new business for both parties, and drive execution with the partner across functions – sales, marketing, technical, and product teams.
- Leverage exceptional communications skills to lead business and technical presentations, demonstrations and conversations with C-level audiences across partners.
- Create and execute Go-to-Market plans that include target accounts/markets, sales strategies, collateral, sales playbooks, sales assets for each Partner and Alliance.
- Provide input to target market, territory, account and opportunity plans.
- Attain quarterly results for sales bookings, revenue and gross margin.
- Execute against the business plan and make quick adjustments both tactically and strategically, to deliver on Success Metrics and KPIs
- ·Establish and implement processes and guidelines appropriate to exchange information.
- Attend industry trade shows and related conferences in support of activities.
- Effectively manage multiple opportunities in a methodical and disciplined manner.
- Work closely with product, sales, marketing, to generate new business in new markets and to design and implement promotions, campaigns and awareness
- Understand, interpret and negotiate partner contracts.
Required Qualifications & Skills
- 7+ years demonstrated experience in strategic business development, technology alliances, indirect sales channels while leading cross-functional efforts.
- MUST HAVE – Extensive, demonstrable knowledge and experience working with SAP/Oracle Partner Ecosystem and System Integrators. Candidates without background will not be considered for the position.
- Ability to work independently, establish priorities and demonstrate good judgment. Proactively seeks feedback and input.
- Smart, analytical (with attention to details), creative, driven and with get-it-done attitude
- Excellent communications skills and ability to interact with partners and executives.
- Strong writing and presentation skills.
- Fundamental understanding of software, with emphasis on SaaS offerings for IT ERP and CRM Organizations
- Must be collaborative: easy to work with, an ability to influence and help internal constituents and external parties see and then realize the value of working with Panaya on specific BD/Alliance initiatives.
- Comfortable being on the front lines closing new business and cultivating key relationships.
- Experience developing and implementing marketing campaigns and initiatives
- Willingness to travel and meet with key prospects and partners (Hopefully soon…).
- Excellent presentation skills – English native speaker.
Reporting to EVP Product