What Will You Do?
Panaya’s SaaS serves numerous Fortune 500 enterprises – big customers, real users!
Our DevOPS department owns our production and development systems. Our system is ever changing, we engage continuously with R&D and Customer Success teams and our voice is well heard in the company. Come join us to make an impact!
Panaya’s system is hosted in AWS and automated with Chef\Ansible, Jenkins and AWS native tools and is undergoing many changes as our business shifts and grows.
We are looking for a DevOps engineer that will help us improve our infrastructure management.
As DevOps Engineer at Panaya you will:
- Automate configuration management and deployment systems
- Investigate and solve development and production issues
- Automate recurring tasks
- Be involved in design discussions of R&D and properly design your own coding
- Build, scale and optimize critical production systems
- Interact with developers
- Continuously touch base with the larger DevOps community and bring best practices to Panaya
Required Qualifications & Skills
- 5 years of proven experience as a DevOps Engineer
- Advanced level Linux system administration skills
- Familiarity with Java, Maven, Jenkins, Chef, Ansible, Nexus
- Proficiency with Python scripting (preferred)
- Familiarity with version control systems (GIT)
- Knowledge of Amazon Web Services infrastructure
- Experience with operating MySQL (e.g. replication, high availability) and writing basic SQL queries – Advantage
- Experience with CI/CD – Advantage
- Troubleshooter abilities
- Well organized, responsible and able to carry out tasks independently
- Self-motivated and eager