It’s been two weeks since we got back from SAPPHIRE NOW 2019, and we’re still buzzing with excitement. The launch of our SAP S/4HANA System Conversion Solution was a success! How do we know this? Well, the feedback from our customers was absolutely great.
Our customer feedback shows that the S/4HANA migration ship is definitely sailing, and everyone wants to be on it. Our findings are on a par with those of the SAPinsider recent report: SAP S/4HANA: State of the Market. According to the SAPinsider survey, over half (52%) of respondents are currently in the evaluation phase of their S/4HANA migration.
Here are just some of the insights we gathered, talking to customers in various verticals; consumer goods, retail, manufacturing, and pharma, to name a few:
S/4HANA Migration: State of the Market
- Most SAP customers are planning the System Conversion (Brownfield) path to S/4HANA
- A major customer pain point is the evaluation (business case) phase
- Project scope, resources, and timeline are difficult to evaluate
The Panaya Solution
- Made-for SAP risk-based testing is generating traction
- The Panaya S/4HANA System Conversion Solution saves resources using next-generation SAP impact analysis for accurate assessments
- It also accelerates execution by 50% with intelligent change automation capabilities like automated code quality
If you are also contemplating a migration or stuck in the evaluation phase, don’t wait. With a right understanding of S/4HANA, the proper business case, and a clear migration path, the daunting task of moving to S/4HANA is simplified.