User Acceptance Testing
Accelerated and collaborative UAT cycles
Reduce Testing Effort by 30%
User Acceptance Test cycles require a great deal of effort and time from all those involved. In fact, during a UAT cycle test managers spend up to 80% of their time collecting data and creating daily reports while key users spend up to 50% of their time documenting test executions.
Focused on the technical side of testing, solutions today provide no collaborative and tactical methods for management and execution of functional and collaborative testing, a key part to business process testing.
With Panaya Test Dynamix, UAT cycles are accelerated by addressing challenges such as usability, idle time between users, defect reporting and test documentation, and by drastically increasing productivity, efficiency and collaboration while reducing time and effort.
- Designed for both business users and functional experts
- Intuitive UI ensures easy onboarding for nontechnical stakeholders
- End-to-end visibility into test planning and execution at the business process level
- Built-in notifications increase collaboration and reduce idle time
- Cloud-based, user friendly test management and execution platform that ensures quick on-boarding and user adoption.
- Real-time monitoring that delivers immediate and ongoing visibility of testing progress, bottlenecks, coverage and defects through real-time dashboards, tailored for SAP and Oracle.
- Reduced test execution effort and defect management with effortless documentation of the test runs for auditing and defect creation.
- Automatic handover between business testers that increases collaboration and reduces idle time.