Test planning that is intuitive and fast
Business Process Test Planning
- Ability to easily plan cross-functional business process testing requiring multiple users to collaborate
Business Knowledge Capture
- Accelerates the creation of test scripts by auto-capturing user activities
- Auto-generates test scripts by converting user activities in production
- Assigns a tester while simultaneously creating your test, removing cumbersome planning activities
- Enables quick creation of business processes variants for multiple countries and business units in large scale projects.
Test execution that is collaborative and easy to use
Live Testers Worklist
- Each business user or tester knows exactly what they must test and when it is ready to test, eliminating wasted time continuously checking and waiting for your turn
- Users are automatically notified when it is their turn to test, after predecessors have completed their task
Test Evidence Automation
- Recording the test generates detailed “on the fly”, audit-ready documentation of what has been tested, reusable for training or for defect documentation
- Eliminates the redundant step of forwarding the test to the next tester in line - enabling the business user to focus on their test
- Built-in communication feature enables quick and effective communication during test planning, test execution and defect resolution
Test Results Reporting
- Ability to easily report and present test results to all stakeholders, e.g., test pass or fail.
Test monitoring that removes the bottlenecks of change
Real Time Dashboard and Reporting
- Delivers full test visibility and tracking, including at the business process level
- Enables identification of bottlenecks in the testing process
- Monitors test velocity to make sure you will meet the defined scope
- Shows planned vs. actual reporting per team or per tester.
Defect lifecycle acceleration
System Wide Defect
- Proactively eliminates the inflation of defects by automatically identifying those tests which can potentially be harmed by the new defect
- Defect managers can control the level of influence of a defect on the other tests running in the system and easily block or send warnings to testers until the main defect is resolved
- Defect creation automatically attaches the steps to reproduce the error, reducing the wasted time on back and forth between testing and development teams
- Defect resolution automatically notifies the tester to retest
- Retest can be postponed until the fix is properly deployed to the test environment
- Easily identify the bottlenecks to accelerate defect resolution
- No more defects remaining in status “resolved”, testers will easily close their defects as soon as their retest is passed.