Delivering end-to-end business process Validation tailored for Oracle
Change is continual, whether it be driven by business, the IT department or a vendor, and with that change comes the constant need to test. Even though IT budgets are rising for test spending (including automation), many organizations still face major bottlenecks when releasing change and can encounter critical business failures.
In order to avoid critical business failures, quality assurance needs to align with how the business runs, while testing needs to focus on the end-to-end business processes. Continual investment in optimizing code level test automation is redundant. To ensure “business as usual”, organizations need to shift testing activities from traditional code testing to business process level testing.
Business process testing designed for Oracle
Designed for your Oracle environment, Panaya Test Center is an integrated end-to-end testing platform. It covers the entire functional testing spectrum including Unit Testing, Regression Testing, System Integration Testing and User Acceptance Testing.
Panaya provides full visibility into the end-to-end Oracle business processes, based on crowd wisdom of over 9000 change projects and 5 million test scripts. The result is a scalable test solution to accelerate testing, creating a truly agile Oracle environment.
Panaya unique advantages:
- User friendly, 100% SaaS, cloud-based solution that offers quick on boarding and automatic migration of your existing test scenarios within 48 hours
- Automated test evidence and the ability to document test runs automatically, on ERP, web applications and all windows applications resulting in a reduction of tester's efforts
- Easy to use interface designed for business users and business processes allows greater testing adoption and user interaction
- Effortless documentation with maximum efficiency -- business process documentation can be either generated based on actual test evidences or recorded from scratch
- Better visibility and control with intuitive real-time dashboards and reporting, allowing the tracking of business process testing
- System wide-defect management, resulting in increased productivity and reduced bottlenecks.